Walther joins forces with Hill People Gear to bring you the Walther Kit Bag, a concealed carry solution for an active lifestyle.
When Off-Body Carry Makes Sense
Most experts agree that the best way to carry is with your gun on your body, secured in your holster. But that’s not always an option, and Hill People Gear (HPG) have developed solutions for years to solve this problem. One of their most popular pieces of gear is the Runner’s Kit Bag, a chest rig designed to hold a compact pistol and some identification when running. Their expertise makes them perfect to partner with Walther to create the Walther Kit Bag.
Designed for Your Active Life
The Kit Bag is a discreet way to carry your firearm and other gear while you’re getting your activities on. It doesn’t matter if you’re hiking, hunting, fishing, running, biking, motorcycling, farming or just exploring someplace new. The Kit Bag has the following features to enable your lifestyle:
- 500d construction
- Quick access concealed pistol compartment
- Comfortable mesh-backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath a pack
- Elastic keepers for the H-harness straps
- Ideal for use with Walther’s Minimalist Holster (*Sold Separately)
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- Large 1″ deep main compartment with dual interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- Diagonal PALS/MOLLE webbing for radios, knives, spoons, etc.
Walther Kit Bag Specs:
- Weight: ~ 1.00 lb
- Depth: 2.5”
- Width: 11.5”
- Height: 7.5”
The Walther Kit Bag is available for order right now on Walther’s website at this link.