In 1854, Smith & Wesson patented their first lever gun model, the Volcanic lever-action. Honoring that historic milestone, the classic American lever gun is reborn as the Smith & Wesson 1854 Series. It’s the first to incorporate the feel of our revered large-frame revolver’s smooth, crisp action and clean craftsmanship. Experience the perfect blend of heritage and innovation – experience Smith & Wesson Smooth™.
The Smooth Smith & Wesson Model 1854 Lever-Action
Borrowing from their revolver space, S&W set out to give consumers a crisp and smooth action. However, the company had to keep it robust and tough to stand up to use in the field.
Strategically flattened spaces on the forend with M-LOK slots allow you to mount grips, lights, or lasers. Yet, the unique design ensures they sit flush against the rifle. The removable mag tube allows you to safely and easily unload your firearm. As a result, you don’t have to continuously work the action to empty the rifle.
For more information on the Model 1854 lever-action rifle from Smith & Wesson, please visit Smith-Wesson.com.
Model 1854 Rifle Specifications
- 11/16-24 Threaded Barrel
- Accepts mounts compatible with Marlin® 1894 hole patterns
- Black synthetic stock with textured grip panels
- M-LOK® synthetic forend with textured grip panels
- Also available with high-grade Walnut stock and forend with satin finish
- Gold bead front sight
- XS Sights ghost ring rear sight
- 1:20″ RH Twist 8-Groove Rifling
- Large loop operating lever
- Forged 416 SS Receiver
- 19.25″ 410 SS Barrel