Stoeger Industries is introducing their M3000 shotgun designed for hunting and 3-gun competition. To learn more about this practical, affordable, durable shotgun, check out the video below.
The Stoeger M3000 is a 12-gauge, semi-automatic shotgun chambered for 2-3/4″ and 3″ shells. It is available in three different finishes: Matte Black synthetic, Realtree APG and Realtree Max-5. There are three different barrel lengths available for Black Synthetic and Realtree APG: 24″, 26″ and 28″. Realtree Max-5 has 26″ and 28″ barrels. In addition, the overall length for these shotguns ranges from 45.75″ to 49.75″, and the weight runs from 7.3 lbs. to 7.5 lbs.
This shotgun also employs an Intertia Driven operating system. Its action features an inertia bolt assembly with a rotating locking head and ensures a solid steel-to-steel lock-up. Moreover, the M3000 can accommodate Weaver-style scope bases and includes a fiber-optic front sight on the barrel which allows for rapid target acquisition.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for the Stoeger M3000 ranges from $599 to $679. See below for more information.
Specifications: Stoeger M3000 Shotgun
- Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Chambered for: 2-3/4″ and 3″
- Barrel Length: 24″/26″/28″
- Finish/Stock: Black Synthetic, Realtree APG, Realtree APG w/SteadyGrip, Realtree Max-5
- Overall Length: 45.75″, 47.75″, 49.75″
- Average Weight: 7.3 lbs., 7.4 lbs., 7.5 lbs.
- MSRP: $599, $649, $679
Features: Stoeger M3000 Shotgun
- 3-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven semi-automatic
- Handles loads up to 3-inch magnums without adjustment
- Drilled and tapped to accommodate Weaver-style scope bases
- Ventilated, stepped rib and fiber-optic front sight on the barrel for quick target acquisition, even in low light
- Available in 3 finishes
For more information about the M3000 shotgun and the full range of products currently offered by Stoeger, please visit http://www.stoegerindustries.com