SB Tactical recently announced the release of its newest pistol accessory, the HKPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace. The new brace helps provide stability and control when firing HK’s MP5 series of PDWs.
The HKPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace delivers three-position adjustability and compatibility with the MP5 and MP5K Reverse Stretch clones. The brace utilizes 6061 hard-coat anodized aluminum housing, steel rods, adjustable nylon strap and an integral QD sling socket. The HKPDW provides the end user with all the advantages of a pistol with improved control by adding a third point of contact for stabilization.
SB Tactical, inventors and manufacturers of the Pistol Stabilizing Brace, continues to innovate and expand the pistol accessory market with the highly-anticipated release of the new HKPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace.
Like all SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Braces, the pistol brace is U.S. veteran designed and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
SB Tactical HKPDW Features
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install
- 3-position adjustable
- 6061 hard-coat anodized housing with integral QD sling point
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product includes: complete assembly and adjustable nylon strap
SB Tactical HKPDW Specifications
- Fit: HK MP5/MP5K Reverse Stretch Clones
- Overall Weight: 29.25 ounces
- Stap Width: 1 inch
- Overall Length: 3.2 inches (collapsed), 5.3 inches (mid), 8 inches (extended)
- Overall Width: (max) 2 inches
- Color: Black
- MSRP: $329.99
For more information visit sb-tactical.com.