Rock River Arms just announced a new 4.5-inch AR pistol chambered in 9mm, called the BT-9. The Rock River BT-9 Pistol utilizes Glock-style magazines and features an SB Tactical SBA3 arm brace, creating an excellent home defense platform.
Rock River BT-9 Pistol
The 4.5-inch BT-9 features RRA’s billet aluminum lower receiver with a Glock magazine-compatible flared magazine well. A winter-style trigger guard delivers ample room for the trigger finger when wearing tactical or cold weather gloves. The pistol includes RRA’s latest extruded aluminum upper receiver as well. It comes standard with a RRA 4.25-inch pistol-length, free-float M-Lok handguard.
The BT-9 features a 4.5-inch chrome moly, 1:10-twist barrel tipped with a Smith Vortex flash suppressor. Meanwhile, a SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace provides a stable shooting platform. An overmolded A2 pistol grip and two-stage trigger round out the 9mm AR ideally suited for self-defense.
Rock River BT-9 Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Lower Receiver: BT-9 Billet Aluminum Lower with Glock Compatible Flared Magwell, Integral Winter Trigger Guard
- Upper Receiver: Extruded Aluminum A4
- Barrel: Chrome Lined 4.5-inch Chome Moly, 1:10 Twist
- Muzzle Device: Smith Vortex Flash Suppressor, 1/2-36 Thread
- Trigger: RRA Two-Stage Trigger
- Handguard: RRA Lightweight Aluminum Free Float, 4.25-inch Pistol Length, M-Lok Compatible
- Arm Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Arm Brace, 5-Position Adjustable
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Grip
- Overall Length: 23.5 inches Extended
- Includes: One Glock Compatible Magazine, Manual and Warranty Info
- MSRP: $1,350