The Versa Max Competition Tactical features an enlarged feeding port, front bead and shallow rear XS express sights, a one-piece 8-round mag tube with a two-shot extension for a total capacity of 10+1, QD sling attachment points in the forend and stock, oversized tactical hardware for glove handling, and a Versaport gas system.
The Versa Max Competition Tactical from Remington also comes with a Green Cerakote receiver, has an average weight of eight pounds, a 22-inch barrel, and an overall length of 43 15/16 inches.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for this shotgun is $1699.00. See below to get more details.
Specifications: Remington Versa Max Competition Tactical
- Gauge: 12
- Average Weight (lbs.): 8
- Barrel Length (in.): 22
- Overall Length (in.): 43 15/16
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Status: New
- Order #: 81029
Features: Remington Versa Max Competition Tactical
- Most versatile, reliable shotgun on the market.
- Reliably cycles 12-gauge rounds from 2 3/4″ to 3″.
- Versaport gas system regulates cycling pressure based on shell length.
- Reduces recoil to that of a 20-gauge.
- Self-cleaning – Continuously cycled thousands of rounds in torture test.
- Synthetic stock and fore-end with overmolded grips.
- Oversized bolt release button, bolt release and trigger guard
- Extended 10+1 capacity, with carbon fiber, two-shot magazine extension tube
- Pro Bore Extended Choke System
- Enlarged loading port
- Raised rib includes fiber optic front bead and shallow rear XS express sights
For more information about the Versa Max Competition Tactical shotgun and the full range of products currently offered by Remington, please visit http://www.remington.com