At GUNS & WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, we’re all dedicated to keeping you on the cutting edge of what’s new and useful in the tactical arena for law enforcement officers, from innovative new guns and gadgets to lifesaving equipment for first responders.
- RELATED STORY: Guns & Weapons June 2015: 6 New Products That Caught Our Eye
In the August/September 2015 issue ofGUNS & WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, we’ve rounded up six of the coolest new products, including T-Sholster’s new 360BBH (Belly Band Holster). This ambidextrous, multi-directional holster is capable of carrying your firearm concealed at any type of cant. It’s a great choice for standing, sitting, driving and even running.
Another new product is the Kompact Entry Stock (KES) from Safety Harbor Firearms. This innovation solution for AR-15-based personal-defense weapons, or PDWs, is a collapsible stock that will fit on all standard-spec AR-15/M16 lower receivers. It is entirely user installable and requires no gunsmithing. The KES’ length of pull expands from 0 to 13.5 inches in seconds. This stock system can certainly make your PDW ready for duty, as can the other products in this issue’s “New Products” listing.
For more information on the products mentioned in the gallery above, please visit the following websites:
- T-Sholster 360BBH: tsholster.com
- A7 i-RMR Eye Protection: angel7industries.com; 800-620-1528
- Comp-Tact Strike 1 Holsters: comp-tac.com; 866-441-9157
- Conquest Tactical Fury: conquesttactical.com; 844-703-7079
- Safety Harbor KES: safetyharborfirearms.com; 727-726-2500
- Thompson Target B27STOP: thompsontarget.com; 330-699-8000