It’s rare to find a bag that can house all of your accessories in the field, but Maxpedition specializes in this sort of thing.
The company’s new Gyrfalcon Backpack is designed with plenty of room and strength to carry whatever load you need in the field.
- RELATED: Maxpedition’s Three New Mag Bags Ready For Active Shoot Scenarios
- RELATED: Maxpedition’s Xantha Internal Frame Backpack Is Built to Last
The Gyrfalcon Backpack has an overall size of 10.5 inches in length, by 9.75 inches in width and 22 inches in height.
Maxpedition’s Gyrfalcon features a removable, adjustable internal frame with sheet, as well as a wide load-bearing waist belt with PALS attachments. It also has a fully modular exterior for scalability.
A removable waistpack gives the user even more storage options, as does the included cargo strap for attaching boxes, cans, cylinders and more.
Storage continues with five compression straps and two webbing tie downs for lashing cargo.
Arriving later in 2015, the Gyrfalcon Backpack is currently available for stock notification on the Maxpedition website. A price has yet to be determined.
For more information on the Gyrfalcon Backpack and other products from Maxpedition, please visit Maxpedition.com.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength