Concealed carry is an important factor for firearm enthusiasts, so Maxpedition went out and built a bag with that in mind.
The all new Gila Gearslinger allows for the concealed carry of large handguns.
- RELATED: Maxpedition’s New Gyrfalcon Backpack Has Room For Everything
- RELATED: Maxpedition’s Three New Mag Bags Ready For Active Shoot Scenarios
The Gila Gearslinger has an overall size of 8.5 inches in length, by 6.5 inches in width and 19 inches in height.
A padded load bearing waist belt allows the wearer to switch shoulders without removing the pack.
The Gila Gearslinger is made from 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric.
Arriving later in 2015, the Gila Gearslinger is currently available for stock notification on the Maxpedition website. A price has yet to be determined.
For more information on theGila Gearslinger and other products from Maxpedition, please visit Maxpedition.com.
Other features include:
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength