Hatch, a brand of Safariland, specializes in hand protection for operators in the field.
Hatch’s Task line of gloves offers maximum protection for your palms, the back of your hands, and your knuckles to protect you from abrasions, burns, and contaminants.
- RELATED STORY: Getting a Grip: The Top 13 Tactical Gloves
A big name on this line of gloves is the Task Heavy SOGL, constructed of Nomex and goatskin leather for optimum durability. A hinged EVA foam knuckle on the glove allows for maximum dexterity and shock-absorption.
The patented Z-pattern reinforces the palm. The TSK327 also incorporates the five innovations of the Task Specific line including the touchscreen knuckle, the articulated strap, and the all-soft compression cuff.
The Task Heavy SOGL is a part of the Hatch Task line of duty gloves. The line also includes,
Each glove in the Hatch Task line incorporates Hatch’s Five Points of Innovation:
- Touchscreen compatible knuckle for use with electronics.
- All-soft cuff to flex around a watch on the wrist.
- Articulated strap is angled away from the wrist to accommodate a watch.
- Patented trigger finger cut ring to ensure no unraveling when the glove tip is cut off.
- Hatch signature Ergo-Cut thumb pattern for an accurate and comfortable fit.
The Task Heavy SOGL retails for $69.99 and is available now.
- RELATED STORY: Safariland Introduces GLS Pro-Fit Holster Series
For more information on the Task Heavy SOGL glove and other products from Hatch, please visit Safariland.com.