Kyle Lamb, of Viking Tactics, is one of the most well-respected members of the firearms community.
So it comes as no surprise that Christensen Arms tapped Lamb to help develop a new rifle that will reset the bar for lightweight, technically advanced ARs.
The all new VTAC-15 was a developed through a combination of aerospace and military combat experience.
The VTAC-15 has a weight of 5.5 pounds with a steel fluted barrel and 5.8 pounds with a carbon-wrapped barrel.
The VTAC-15’s upper receiver is made from Machined Billet 7075 T6 and features integral Picatinny rail.
Hard black Type III anodized, the VTAC-15’s Machined Billet 7075 T6 lower features a flared magwell, VTAC self-contained trigger and Magpul MOE pistol grip.
The Mapgul features don’t stop at the grip. The VTAC-15 also has a Magpul CTR stock.
- RELATED STORY: Christensen Arms’ New Titanium Bolt-Action Rifle
For more information on the VTAC-15, please visit ChristensenArms.com.
Other VTAC-15 features include:
- 16-inch straight fluted 416 SS barrel – black nitride finish -OR-
- 16-inch carbon fiber wrapped barrel
- Match Grade
- 5.56 NATO 1/8 twist
- Mid direct operating system
- Flash hider
- 15″ Free Float
- Aerospace grade composite fiber
- Full coverage keymod attachment system
- Integral rails
- Natural carbon finish