According to the product listing, these 5.32″ barrels feature a 1 in 16″ twist and conventional broach rifling. They are designed to accept lead, jacketed or plated bullets without fear of the pressure spikes which are typically caused by polygonal rifling. In addition, these barrels are fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel blanks and heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life. They also boast a polished feed ramp, bore and supported chamber. Using these match grade barrels, the shooter can achieve an accuracy of 2″ or less at 25 yards with good ammo, Wilson Combat says.
These match grade barrels for the Glock 34 are available from Wilson Combat at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $159.95. See below for additional details.
* Match-Grade – Superb Accuracy (2″ Or Less At 25 Yards With Good Ammo)
* Polished feed ramp, bore and supported chamber
* 1 in 16″ twist conventional broach rifling will accept lead, jacketed or plated bullets without fear of pressure spikes caused by polygonal rifling
* Fully Machined From 416R Stainless Steel
* Heat-Treated To R/C 40 For Maximum Service Life
* Critical Manufacturing Tolerances Are Held To Less Than .0005″ (One Half Thousandth Of An Inch!)
* Glass Smooth Chamber And Perfectly Concentric With The Bore
* In Wilson Combat’s Barrel Test Fixture They Routinely Obtain ½” At 25 Yard Groups
* Detailed Final Inspection Prior To Receiving The Wilson Name On The Hood
* Critical Lock-Up Contact Areas Cut To A Dimension That Provides A Good Lock-Up in most guns
* Compatible with all Generation of Glock pistols
For more information about the new match grade barrels for the Glock 34, and the full range of products currently offered by Wilson Combat, please visit http://shopwilsoncombat.com