Clearly a design of the 21st century, the new ARX100 in 5.56mm NATO from Beretta USA delivers futuristic firepower with modular design cues. It has all the qualities military and police personnel require, and that civilians should consider for protecting themselves and their loved ones. Read on to find out more.
1. The ARX100’s quick-change barrel system allows users to quickly swap out the affixed barrel for one with a different length and/or attached muzzle device.
2. The fully ambidextrous controls allow a wide variety of shooters to easily employ the carbine.
3. Additionally, ejection can be changed from right- to left-hand side with the press of a crossbolt pin. This makes it easier to left-handed shooters to get behind the rifle.
5. The collapsible/folding stock assembly offers both compact length for storage and is easily adaptable length of pull. Again, this is another modular enhancement that allows the carbine to comfortably fit a wider range of users.
7. The ARX100’s long-stroke piston operating system offers extreme reliability in very adverse conditions. It also means the system runs cooler and cleaner than traditional direct gas impingement systems.
8. The extensive use of polymers in the construction of the rifle ensures it is extremely lightweight — always a consideration for military and LE operators — as well as durable.
10. The included polymer, folding front and rear sights offer users a backup targeting system to their preferred optical choice.
Interested in subscribing to GUNS & WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT? Click here!