SureFire has launched its new X300U-A and X300U-B duty gun weaponlights.
An enhanced version of the company’s X300 Ultra, the SureFire X300U delivers 1,000 lumens of white light focused by a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. This creates a tight, high-intensity beam with an extended reach and a larger center spot, giving the user the ability to identify threats at longer distances while impairing the vision of said threat. The beam also provides surround light for peripheral vision, boosting situational awareness, the presser says.
The user activates the X300 via an ambidextrous switch at the rear of the weaponlight’s body—you press the switch on either side for momentary-on, and flip up or down for constant-on mode. Optional DG grip switches enable one-hand activation, ensuring that your grip on the gun won’t be altered. A pressure-activated, remote XT tape switch for long guns is also an option.The X300U-A can be affixed to a pistol or long gun via its Rail-Lock system, which allows fast attachment to or removal from universal or Picatinny rails. The X300U-B attaches to universal and Picatinny rails with its T-slot thumbscrew clamp.
These weaponlights both boast a Mil-Spec hard anodized aerospace aluminum body and are IPX7 waterproof up to one meter for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, they operate on two 123A batteries, have an OAL of 3.60 inches, and tip the scales at four ounces with a battery. The runtime is 1.25 hours.
The MSRP on the SureFire X300U-A and X300U-B is $299. See below for the features and specs.
For more from SureFire, visit surefire.com.
- Special high-performance LED produces 1,000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 3.60 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.0 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
- Output White: 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime White: 1.25 Hours*
*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.