Two new models will be joining the Scout Light Series from SureFire.
The M600P and M620P Fury Scout WeaponLight models bring SureFire’s newest high-performance LED to the forefront.
The SureFire LED, which produces 600 lumens and, thanks to a precision reflector, provides a wider beam with increased surround light, as opposed to the more-focused beam created by the TIR lenses found on most SureFire Scout Lights.
The new Fury Scout Light models’ wider beams are optimal for urban environments or up close engagements, where lighting a wider area is preferable. The M600P and M620P come with two included switches — a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; and a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro backing.
Compact, lightweight and rugged, the Fury Scout Light models are nearly identical to their predecessors. The new models’ bezels are only slightly larger in diameter at 1.37 inches, while their weatherproof Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum bodies measure 5.7 inches in length.
The new Fury models produce tactical-level light (more than 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours on two 123A lithium batteries.
The M600P Fury Scout Light uses an integral thumbscrew clamp to attach to any MIL-STD-1913 rail.
The M620P Fury Scout uses SureFire’s self-adjusting Swing-Lever clamp, which fits MIL-STD-1913 rails and even rails that are out of spec.
Both are available in black or desert tan.
The M600P Fury Scout Light has an MSRP of $349, while the M620P retails for $449.
For more information on the Fury Scout Light and other products from SureFire, please visit SureFire.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
- Surefire reflector provides a wider beam pattern, increasing situational awareness for close quarter operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switching included
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to in-spec MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise