New York-based manufacturer Steel Will Knives, new to the knife industry but producing blades life a veteran, has announced an extremely limited edition dagger: the Fervor 1250.
Only 50 of these knives will ever be produced.
- RELATED: TOPS Knives’ Crow Hawke Is a Big Knife in a Small Package
- RELATED: IWI’s Tavor Tactical Combat Folding Knife Lasts a Lifetime
With its distinctive design and broad capabilities, the Fervor 1250 is a modern designed dagger that appeals to the eye with rich color, texture, and shape.
The narrow stiletto type double-edged blade is made from world-renowned N690Co steel, which is corrosion resistant and easy to maintain sharpness.
Accenting the vibrant 6.69-inch blade is a beautiful G10 handle that offers an excellent ergonomic fit that is both practical and artistically designed.
The pronounced fibrous structured handle provides confident hand control. A rich, handmade Italian leather sheath securely stores the Fervor 1250 dagger.
For more information on the FERVOR 1250 and other products from Steel Will Knives, please visit SteelWillKnives.com.
FERVOR 1250 FEATURES
- Steel: N690Co
- Full Length: 11.81 inches
- Blade Length: 6.69 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.22 inches
- Handle: G10
- Sheath: Handmade Italian Leather