Remora Concealment and Security Products — a Florida-based manufacturer noted for their high-quality, handcrafted holsters — has introduced their new Tuckable Holster. Watch the video below for a demo of this product.
As the product listing states, the Remora Tuckable Holster is designed so that the side of the holster facing outwards towards the waistband has an additional flap which enables the user to tuck their shirt between the outside of the holster and the inside of the flap. The holster waistband side has a smooth (loop) denier covering. The flap holster side has the denier covering like the inside of the holster. The outside of the flap waistband side has the non-slip rubber which enables the concealed carrier to prevent from over tucking the shirt and pulling their shirt out with any drag. The holster also comes with a detachable Kydex clip to aid in putting on the holster.
The Remora Tuckable Holster is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $37.45. See below for additional details.
* Outer skin of the holster is an incredible new rubberized non-slip fabric that holds like no other
* Remora’s exclusive manufacturing process
* Inner padding holds the firearm in place until drawn
* Inside liner ensures that your firearm can be easily drawn
* Your holster will not be drawn out with the firearm
* Binding also helps hold holster in place – the entire outer skin of the holster helps it “stick”
* Waterproof / Fire Retardant / Washable / Lightweight / Durable
For more information about the Remora Tuckable Holster, and the full range of products currently offered by Remora, please visit http://www.remoraholsterstore.com