As an annual publication, AK-47 & SOVIET WEAPONS strives to give today’s shooters everything they need to know about the AK platform — the most populous rifle in the world, with production in dozens of countries since its inception in the 1940s — as well as lesser-known Eastern Bloc firearms reaching our shores.
- RELATED STORY: 12 American Upgrades For the ComBloc-Style AK
To this end, every issue of AK-47 & SOVIET WEAPONS features a “New Products” page to round up some of the latest and greatest gear and guns for our readers, and the 2016 issue is no exception.
This year’s New Products roundup includes some hits from Boyds’ Gunstocks, AXTS Weapons Systems, Stark Industries and more.
Boyds’ is now offering a Classic Stock for the venerable Mosin-Nagant in rifle in 7.62x54R. This stock is available in nutmeg, pepper and forest camo laminate, and Boyds’ is always updating its stock finish options.
Another new product is from James River Armory. The MPi-KM is a faithful recreation of a classic Cold War-era AKM that is hand-assembled from excellent-condition parts on a new receiver. If you’re looking for East German firepower, look no further.
- RELATED STORY: Running Red: 20 Top AK-47s & Soviet Weapons
But that’s not all. Scroll through the gallery above to see what other new products made the cut for the 2016 issue of AK-47 & SOVIET WEAPONS.
For more information on the products listed above, please visit the following websites:
- AXTS AK: axtsweapons.com; 503-893-2987
- Boyds Mosin-Nagant Classic Stock: boydsgunstocks.com; 605-996-5011
- Blue Force Gear Mag NOW!: blueforcegear.com; 877-430-2583
- James River Armory MPi-KM: jamesriverarmory.com; 910-300-6462
- Stark Vertical Forward Grip: starkequipment.com; 603-556-7772