If you’re looking for an air rifle that expertly combines silence, power, accuracy and consistency, look no further than the Umarex Fuel.
Chambered in .177, this rifle boasts a 18.75″ barrel and is equipped with the nitrogen powered ReAxis gas piston. As the press release points out, it is a reversed-axis gas piston, meaning that the strut is turned 180 degrees on its axis, causing the larger mass of the strut to push the piston instead of the rod. This generates more power, which results in more velocity and impact than other gas pistons. The ReAxis gas piston also reduces felt recoil, lowers the air noise level, minimizes stock vibration, and allows for a smooth and constant cocking effort.
The Umarex Fuel fires alloy pellets down range at 1200 fps, while lead pellets are fired at 1000 fps. Each pellet variant is fired silently via the integrated SilencAir Noise Dampening System. This air rifle also has a synthetic black stock and rubber recoil pad, a folding tactical bipod making it ready for rapid target acquisition, a micro-adjustable fiber-optic rear sight and a bright fiber optic front sight, and a Picatinny rail which locks down the 3-9×32 scope.
The Umarex Fuel is suitable as a target rifle, for small game hunting or pest control. It is available at a suggested retail price of $225.24. See below for additional details.
* Tactical Features: Integrated bi-pod
* Product Group: Air Rifles
* Brand: Umarex
* Caliber: .177 (4.5mm)
* Ammo Type: Pellets
* FPS w/Alloy Pellet: 1200
* FPS w/Lead Pellet: 1000
* Barrel Length: 18.75″
* Total Length (inches): 45″
* Capacity: 1
* Action: Break Barrel
* Power: Reaxis Gas Piston
* Trigger Action: 2-Stage Adjustable Trigger
* Trigger Pull (lbs): 3.3
* Length of Pull (inches): 14.5
* Cocking Effort (lbs): 30, single-shot cocking mechanism
* Stock: Black all-weather synthetic
* Accessory Rail: Lock Down Picatinny Scope Rail
* Noise Reduction: Umarex SilencAir 5 Chamber Noise Dampener
* Rifling: Rifled barrel for accuracy
* Safety: Automatic safety
* Weight: 9.5 lb
* Sights: Fiber optic sights, rear adjustable
* Optics: 3-9×32 airgun scope included
* Finish: Blued barrel and receiver
* Shooting Comfort: Rubber recoil pad
For more information about the Umarex Fuel air rifle, and the full range of products currently offered by Umarex, please visit http://www.umarexusa.com