Georgia-based manufacturer MasterPiece Arms, best known for their MPA MAC line of pistols, carbines, suppressors and MPAR rifles, today announced a limited production run of 100 MPA930SST Mini-9 pistols. Each pistol will be specially engraved depending on the number in the production run.
Chambered in 9mm, the limited edition MPA930SST Mini-9 pistols come with a two-tone Cerakote finish. The upper and lower receivers are Flat Dark Earth. The grip inlay, sight blocks and other hardware are Cerakote Black. These guns also come with an L-bracked mounted, quick-disconnect sling system, a Cerakote barrel extension, and a high-performance muzzle brake.
The MPA930SST comes with a certificate of authenticity, as well as one 30-round polymer magazine and a tool kit with new MasterPiece Arms tools. The manufacturer suggested retail price is $549.00. See below for a breakdown of the features.
Features: MPA930SST Limited Edition Mini-9 pistols
- Two-tone Cerakote finish consisting of a Flat Dark Earth finish on the upper and lower while the grip inlay, sight blocks and other hardware finished in Cerakote Black
- L-bracket mounted, quick-disconnect sling system with a special MPA engraving
- Cerakote barrel extension and combat/high-performance muzzle break
- Premium select 9mm barrel
- Tool kit with new MPA tools
- Certificate of Authenticity
- One 30-round polymer magazine
- This item will be transferred to your local FFL. We can either use your FFL or find one in your area
- MSRP $549.00
For more information about the MPA930SST Limited Edition Mini-9 pistols, and the full range of pistols, rifles, carbines and suppressors currently offered by MasterPiece Arms, please visit https://www.masterpiecearms.com