LaserLyte — an Arizona-based manufacturer of firearms laser technologies — unveiled the latest in the TGL (Trigger Guard Laser) series for Hi-Point pistols with the LaserLyte Master Module system, which easily fits into the gun’s housing and matches the gun’s dust cover and trigger guard with a perfect fit. The LaserLyte TGL UTA-HAB Kit fits the Hi-Point .380 ACP, 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.
According to the press release, each TGL package comes with two housings per model and fits two guns for the price of one laser. Simply use a Philips head screwdriver to remove the single screw to swap out laser housings. This action can be performed by the end user in under one minute. Installation onto the gun should take less than five minutes, and, what’s more, the laser itself does not need to be removed if you want to change out batteries. One set of housings fits the .380 and 9mm, while a second set fits the .40 and .45 models.
Specifications: LaserLyte UTA-HAB
* Compatible Firearms: HI-POINT 380 ACP, 9MM, .40 S&W and .45 ACP
* Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
* Programmable: Dual mode constant on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
* Batteries: 3 x 392
* Battery Life: Actual usage 5 hours constant on, 10 hours pulse mode
* Weight: .75 ounces/0.0213 kg
* Material: 55% Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
* Length: 1.52 inches/3.86 cm
* Width: .76 inches/ 1.93 cm
* Height: 1.70 inches/4.32 cm
* MSRP: $104.95
For more information about the LaserLyte TGL Kit, and the full range of products currently offered by LaserLyte, please visit http://www.laserlyte.com