FN America recently announced the release of a new carbine in two barrel length options. The FN 15 SRP G2 was designed specifically to meet the needs of law enforcement agencies and officers.
FN 15 SRP G2
The new SRP G2 comes in two different barrel lengths: 11.5 and 16 inches. Each rifle boasts advanced Mil-Spec carbine configurations.
The carbine’s lightweight design, extended handguards and sight-ready configuration provide maximum top-rail space. This enables the attachment of a host of aftermarket accessories. Multiple M-LOK and quick-detach (QD) points provide further configurability.
Each rifle comes equipped with low-profile, folding metal sights. A chrome-lined barrel with a pinned low-profile gas block highlight the rifle. An MPI-inspected and marked M16-style bolt carrier comes standard.
For more information, visit fnamerica.com.
FN 15 SRP G2 Carbine Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Overall Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
- Overall Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Barrel Length: 11.5 inches
- Barrel Material: Ally Steel, button-broached, chrome plated
- Overall Length: 27.5-30.75 inches
- Height: 10.25
- Overall Width: 2.75 inches
- Twist Rate: 1:7″ RH
- Trigger Pull: 4.75-7.75 pounds
- Muzzle Device: A2-style flash hider
- Sights: Low Profile, folding metal front and rear sights
- Stock: 6-position, collapsible buttstock
- Forearm: Free-floated handguard with full-length 12 0’clock Picatinny rails with five built-in QD points
- Handguard Overall Length: 10.5 inches (11.5-inch barrel), 15 inches (16-inch barrel)
- MSRP: Available upon request