Browning has extended its Black Label product line by introducing the Black Label Mark IV Series safes in Wide and Standard sizes. Both of these models are made in the USA and provide protection against fire and theft.
According to the press release, these safes — which use a Sargent & Greenleaf Electronic lock — can accommodate both modern sporting rifles and long guns. They boast an 11-gauge steel body and 1 5/16″ thick duo-formed door with a full 10-gauge steel inner plate. For an additional layer of security, the safe door has the Force Deflector Locking System, Pry-Stop End Bolts and 1¼” diameter chromed locking bolts on all four sides. The door itself utilizes the Premium DPX storage system which consists of a barrel rack to store long guns, in addition to pockets and handgun pouches. It also has two carbine barrel loops for shorter rifles, and a Scope Saver which enables scoped long guns to be stored without taking up the space of two guns.
These safes use the AXIS Adjustable Shelving system. Individual shelves within the safe can be moved to accommodate different types of firearms and gear, and a gear loft located on top of the safe provides access to tactical and hunting gear.
The Mark IV series safes have a matte black finish with black chrome hardware and accents. The Standard size Black Label Mark IV safe is 60″ x 30″ x 25″ with a Suggested Retail at $3,399.00. The Wide model is 60″ x 43″ x 25″ with a Suggested Retail at $3,999.00.
* Tough 11-gauge steel body provides excellent strength.
* Interior shelving designed to accomadate shorter rifles and shotguns.
* DPX Storage System allows you to store rifles and shotguns on the back of the door.
* S & G Type I Electronic Lock allows precise and rapid code input for quick access to safe contents.
* Steel railed basket allows for storage of gear on top of safe.
* Axis adjustable shelving system allows you to reconfigure the safe interior to your storage needs – accomadating different sizes of guns, documents, jewelry and other valuables.
For more information about the Black Label Mark IV Series safes, and the full range of products currently offered by Browning, please visit http://www.browning.com