A good knife is just as important as a good firearm in the tactical world, sometimes even more so.
TOPS Knives is, appropriately, amongst the top of the knife industry with hundreds of offerings for every scenario imaginable.
- RELATED STORY: 16 New Tactical Folding Blades For Police
How does TOPS come up with its blade ideas? Well, the TOPS team is comprised of 12 operators with backgrounds in military, law enforcement, outdoor professions and martial arts, bringing together arguably the most well-rounded balance of opinions available.
With its diverse lineup of blades and sizes, TOPS continues to dominate the blade market.
Seven of TOPS Knives’ latest offerings stand out and are a good reason why the company has such a strong following. Scroll through our gallery above for a look at those blades.
For more information, please visit TopsKnives.com.
Read more on Tactical-Life.com:
- Covert Anti-Terrorism: TOPS Knives’ Elite C.A.T. S-Series
- TOPS Knives Unveils Cryptic Cyber Scales For C.A.T. Series
- TOPS Knives Announces Overlander 2 For 2015
- TOPS Knives’ Crow Hawke Is a Big Knife in a Small Package
- Small and Sturdy: TOPS Knives’ Rocky Mountain Spike
- TOPS Knives’ Mil-SPIE Is Ready For Combat