ZEV Technologies announced the launch of a new rifle line today, the CORE Duty Rifle. The Duty Rifle comprises the second LE and military focused product by ZEV.
ZEV CORE Duty Rifle Details
“We’ve been working diligently on moving into the Military and LE market,” said Dan Groce, Director of Brand Engagement, ZEV Technologies. “The Core Duty Rifle has the DNA that ZEV is known for. Accuracy, reliability and performance remain key focus points for our Military and LE products.”
The Duty Rifle follows up on the previous OZ9 Combat Pistol, a derivative of the original OZ9. Now comes the Duty Rifle, featuring a 16-inch barrel. The company will soon offer a 10-inch version as well, delivering specialized capabilities for agencies and small units.
ZEV built the CORE Duty Rifle for professional-level use. But like all ZEV guns, it could easily double as a match rifle as well. It features the quality and aesthetics we’ve come to expect out of ZEV; that includes Mil-Spec controls paired with several functional upgrades.
The rifle includes a Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver. A 16-inch chromoly barrel with 5R rifling pairs with a ZEV Muzzle Device. Underneath the M-LOK handguard, a low-profile fixed gas block mates with a mid-length gas system. A Mil-Spec two-stage trigger, Talon ambi-safety, and Magpul furniture round out a package, that at first glance, is all ZEV.
The Duty Rifle retails for $1,499. For even more info, please visit zevtechnologies.com.
CORE Duty Rifle Specs
- Mil-spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Wedge Lock free floating MLOK hand guard
- 16-inch 5.56 chromoly barrel with 5R rifling and a Melonite QPQ finish
- ZEV Muzzle Device
- Low profile fixed gas block, mid length gas system
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with manganese phosphate finish
- Enhanced mil-spec two stage trigger, nickel boron coated
- Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector
- Magpul MOE pistol grip
- Magpul SL adjustable buttstock
- Includes one 30-round Magpul PMAG magazine
- Overall Weight: 7 pounds (unloaded)
- Overall Length: 34 inches (stock collapsed)
- MSRP: $1,499