Working with their list of preferred features, Stag Arms created a rock-solid patrol carbine ready for LE duty. Packing terrific features and a combat-proven direct gas impingement operating system, the Stag Model 3T-M is ready for duty.
Read on to learn about its top 10 features.
1. The 13.5-inch, free-floating Diamondhead VRS-T offers users a comfortable and spacious forend with numerous attachment points, as well as cooling vents that help to quickly dissipate barrel heat.
2. The front sight that comes standard on the rifle is a Diamondhead folding backup sight with protective wings that form an open-diamond shape. This shape helps draw your eye in for faster target acquisitions and follow-up shots.
3. The included matching Diamondhead rear sight features a matching diamond shape and sports dual apertures.
4. The “M” in “3T-M” is in reference to the included Magpul gear, such as this MOE grip.
5. Also included is the dependable, collapsible, polymer Magpul ACS stock, which features a storage compartment for accessories and gear.
6. The 16-inch, 4140 steel barrel is chrome-lined and topped off with an A2-style flash suppressor.
7. The upper receiver of the 3T-M features a strip of Picatinny rail that mates up with the VRS-T forend, providing plenty of real estate for mounting sights, optics and accessories, such as lights and lasers.
8. Note the standard forward assist, shell deflector and dust cover of the forged upper receiver.
9. The controls on the lower receiver are standard AR, making it easy to operate the Stag 3T-M. Officers and civilians have experience with other standard ARs will be able to use the 3T-M effectively upon first handling it.
10. The forend is modular, meaning it’s designed to accept strips of Picatinny rail for configuring the rifle exactly to your specifications or mission requirements.