Taurus just announced the release of its latest EDC pistol, the GX4 TORO The Taurus GX4 TORO comes optics-ready, filling the ever-growing demand for carry-optics pistols.
Taurus GX4 TORO Details
The heart of the new variant centers on the Taurus Optic Ready Option (T.O.R.O.) mounting system. It facilitates mounting several micro red dot sight footprints. The system works around a factory optic-cut slide. It delivers the advantage of a low-print EDC handgun with a red dot sight picture. The GX4 TORO also comes with a flush-mount side cover plate for use with the non-optic option.
Optic installation comes without need for employing a gunsmith. Simply remove the included slide plate cover, then install the red dot optic. It secures with the screws supplied with your optic.
The Taurus GX4 pistol series delivers micro-pistol variants with 11- or 13-round capacities. The line garnered praise already for finish, ergonomics and shooting accuracy. Worn under light clothing, the GX4 exhibits minimal printing, but still delivers serious firepower in a proven cartridge.
Taurus continues its clear commitment to the concealed carry market with the GX4 TORO. Based on the GX4 line, this pistol should prove accurate and reliable. Better still, the line remains exceedingly affordable. For even more info, please visit taurususa.com.
Optic Pattern Fits
- Shield RMSc
- Holosun HS507K and HS407K
- Sightmark Mini Shot A-Spec M3
- Hex Wasp GE5077-MIC-RET
- Sig RomeoZero
- Riton 3 Tactix MPRD2
- Trijicon RMR cc Red Dot with the optional adapter plate
Taurus GX4 TORO Specs
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Overall Capacity: 10, 11 or 13
- Firing System: Striker
- Frame: Micro-Compact
- Grip: Polymer
- Slide: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black DLC Coating
- Slide Finish: Gas Nitride Coating
- Barrel Length: 3.06 inches
- Overall Length: 5.8-6.05 inches
- Overall Width: 1.08 inches
- Height: 4.4 inches
- Action Type: Single Action Only
- Front Sights: Fixed Steel White Dot
- Rear Sights: Serrated Drift Adjustable