SureFire has released the P1R Peacekeeper flashlight, brand new for 2014. This 5.5-inch flashlight boasts a dual-output LED focused by a precision reflector to produce a 600-lumen beam on high for optimized situational awareness. It also features a 15-lumen low-output setting with extended runtime for close-up tasks. Both settings are activated by the flashlight’s click-type tailcap switch.
The P1R Peacekeeper boasts an aerospace aluminum construction with knurling for a secure grip. The body is mil-spec hard anodized, and O-ring and gasket-sealed for resistance to water and dirt. This flashlight is powered by a 18650 lithium-ion battery which can be recharged using an AC wall charger or a DC vehicle charger, both of which are included in this package. It can also be powered by two disposable 123A lithium batteries.
MSRP is $250.00. See below for additional details.
* Virtually indestructible high-output LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
* Reflector shapes far-reaching beam with intense center and significant surround light for peripheral vision
* Dual-output tailcap click switch—press or click for maximum output, press or click again within two seconds for useful low-output setting
* Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
* Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
* Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
* Includes energy-dense 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC charger, and DC car charger
* Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
* Output / Runtime — White Light: High 600.0 lumens / 1.75 hours#, Low 15.0 lumens / 46.0 hours#
* Length: 5.5 inches
* Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
* Weight w/Batteries: 6.2 ounces
* Batteries: 1 Li-ion rech. or two 123A
* # Runtime per ANSI standard
* NOTE: Runtimes shown measured when using li-ion rechargeable batteries.
For more information about the SureFire P1R Peacekeeper, and the full range of products currently offered by SureFire, please visit http://www.surefire.com