SureFire has officially unleashed its M600DF Dual Fuel Scout Light on an unsuspecting public.
According to the listing on SureFire’s website, the M600DF is a weaponlight that boasts an LED capable of delivering a whopping 1,200 lumens of white light with standard 123A batteries. Stepping things up even more, the LED provides an insane 1,500 lumens of light when using SureFire’s SF18650A rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
In other words, this thing is built for serious work.
To activate momentary-on, you lightly press the Z68 tailcap. If you want constant-on, fully depress the tailcap until it clicks.
This all-business light also features a proprietary TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens that shapes the LED light into a beam with the necessary reach and surround light to accommodate peripheral vision. This, SureFire says, makes it suitable for everything from close to long-range operations.
Meanwhile, the M600DF can easily be attached to any MIL-STD-1913 rail thanks to its integral thumbscrew clamp. It also boasts a lightweight aerospace aluminum construction with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements.
“The tough M600DF will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability,” SureFire says.
This light is now shipping. The suggested retail price is $299. Check the features, specs and a hype video below.
For more, go to SureFire.com.
SureFire M600DF Features
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with SF123A batteries and 1,500 lumens with included SF18650A rechargeable lithiumion battery charger kit
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life and an SF18650A lithium-ion rechargeable battery
SureFire M600DF Specs
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.56 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 5.15 ounces
- Batteries: 18650
- Output High White: 1,500 Lumens
- Runtime High White: 1.5 Hours