Streamlight’s ‘The Siege’ is a compact, akaline hand lantern.
Features two LED modes:
White LED – four C4 LEDs
* High; 340 lumens with a 30 hour run time
* Medium; 175 lumens with a 70 hour run time
* Low; 33 lumes with a 295 hour run time
Red LED – one red LED
* High; steady night vision preserving mode – 10 lumens with a 235 hour run time
* Flash SOS mode; 10 lumens with a 430 hour run time
The Siege comes with a polycarbonate glare-reducing cover that provides soft, even 360° light distribution. The cover is removable to illuminate larger areas. Incorporated D-rings are featured on the top and bottom of the lantern and are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use. The handle is designed to lock in either an upright or stowed position.
The Siege uses three D-cell alkaline batteries, and the battery door is keyed to facilitate battery replacement in the dark. The power button is recessed to prevent accidental actuation, and the lantern also features a battery level indicator – green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries are at the end of useable life.
See more at www.streamlight.com.