Stevens, by Savage Arms, has built an incredibly reliable 320 pump shotgun series known for its performance in everything from wingshooting to home defense.
- RELATED STORY: Forgotten Warrior: Stevens’ Model 77E Shotgun
Recently, the company expanded its model 320 field-grade shotgun lineup to include a new turkey-specific model.
The Stevens 320 turkey-hunting shotgun boasts the same features as the company’s other 12-gauge 320 field-grade models, including dual slide bars, a rotary bolt, rugged synthetic stock and five-round capacity.
Turkey-specific features include Mossy Oak Obsession camouflage, an extended full choke, a fiber optic sight, and drilled and tapped receiver that accepts optics such as the Weaver VZT turkey scope.
- RELATED STORY: Stevens Unveils Four New 20-Gauge Shotgun Models
Other features of the Stevens 320 12-Gauge Turkey Pump Shotgun include:
- Rugged, synthetic Mossy Oak Obsession fore-end and stock
- Bottom-load, right-eject pump action
- Vent-rib 22-inch barrel with extended full choke
- Mid-length fore-end
- Long green fiber optic front sight
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Dual slide bars and rotary bolt
- Five-plus-one capacity
For more information on the Stevens 320 Turkey Pump Shotgun, please visit SavageArms.com.