Yes, firearms remain serious business. We train hard, we maintain the highest of safety standards, and we respect firearms–at all times. But hey, we can have a little fun too, right?!? If you’re looking to put a little fun back into your range day, we highly recommend you check out the Strike Industries Oppressor Golf Ball Launcher.
Strike Industries Oppressor Golf Ball Launcher
We doubt any of you will ever find a real tactical application here. Side bet on the golf course, eh, maybe not so much. But with the Strike Rapid Engage Mount (SREM) installed on your AR, the Golf Ball Launcher quick-attaches in a snap. The device actually only works with the SREM, and is not a direct-thread option. But once installed, Tiger Woods himself could only wish he had your long game.
Once installed, the system works by loading the magazine with ONLY blank ammunition. Put a live round in the chamber and you’re about to have a really bad day. But with blanks, the pressure sends a golf ball literally hundreds of yards, out to 500+, according to Strike Industries. So make sure your range can handle your driver, Shooter.
Seriously, if you’re gonna grab one of these, make sure you got plenty of range, and that you know what lies well beyond your target. Be extra safe any time you use a product like this that strays from the norm. Then shoot and have fun!
The Strike Industries Oppressor Golf Ball Launcher retails for $109.95. For even more info, please visit strikeindustries.com.
Oppressor Golf Ball Launcher Features
- Quick detach using PATENTED Strike Rapid Engage Mount (SREM) system
- Point golf ball launcher at any angle without ball falling out
- Launches golf balls 500+ yards
- Use as a blast shield and concussion reducing device with live ammo (WITHOUTgolf ball inserted)
- Tapered cone/cup and large O-ring designed to fit most golf balls on the market
- Golf ball loading inside diameter of 43.58mm(1.716”)
- 39.50mm(1.56”) base with 55.00mm(2.17”) body overall diameters
- Steel base construction with 7075-T6 aluminum body