Fans of the venerable 1911 just got another concealable option for concealed carry. The SDS Imports Bantam comprises a custom-carry 1911 enhanced with several desired features. The Bantam comes in .45 ACP and 9mm.
SDS Imports Bantam 1911
The Bantam features a bobbed aluminum frame for a low profile. It utilizes a forged steel Commander-length slide. The slide comes with front and rear cocking serrations and unique weight reduction cuts. Meanwhile, the hammer-forged barrel comes with a fluted barrel hood.
Additional custom features include an ambidextrous safety, ball-mill textured front strap and mainspring housing. High-visibility combat-style sights, G-10 grips, a beavertail grip safety and series 70 internals round out the package.
“Our customers kept asking us a for a 1911 with more features and we think the Bantam will fill that need,” said Dave Biggers, V.P. of Sales and Marketing. Shipped in a locking hard case, the .45 Bantam comes with two flush-fit, eight-round magazines. The 9mm Bantam ships with two nine-round magazines.
The Bantam in .45 ACP retails for $1,199.95. For even more info, please visit sdsimports.com.
SDS Imports Bantam Features
- Hammer Forged Slide and Barrel
- Bobtail Aluminum Frame w/ Textured Front & Back Straps
- Commander Length Slide w/ Machined Lightening Cuts
- Flared and Lowered Ejection Port
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Combat Sights, U-Notch Rear w/ Fiber Optic Front
- Series 70 Internals
- Magazines: Two, 8-round Magazines,
- Accessories: Cleaning Kit and Owners Manual Included