Savage Arms doubled down on rimfire rifles recently with the introduction of the Rascal Minimalist. The Rascal Minimalist mirrors the bold styling, lines and laminate stock of its big brother, the Minimalist. However, it retains features and compact sizing of the Rascal line. The combination provides a platform sure to appeal to new and younger shooters.
Savage Rascal Minimalist Details
“The laminate stock and bright color combinations of Rascal Minimalist make this a stylish rifle,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “And it demonstrates, again, Savage’s commitment to providing the very best tools to every shooter—even those who are just learning to shoot.”
The Rascal Minimalist utilizes a single-shot design. It cocks by lifting the bolt and unloads easily without pulling the trigger. The platform helps build superior shooting skills by including full-size rifle features. It comes with Savage’s popular AccuTrigger system and a 1/2-28 threaded barrel.
Rascal Minimalist Features
- Reliable, single-shot action
- Manual Safety
- Unload without pulling the trigger
- User-Adjustable AccuTrigger
- Feed ramp
- Modern aesthetics and ergonomics
- ChevCore Laminate technology in Pink/Purple or Teal/Gray
- 11.5” Length-of-Pull
- 16 1/8” Carbon Steel Matte Black Barrel with 11 degree target crown
- Threaded ½-28 with cap
- Includes ear plugs and firearms lock
- MSRP: $279
For more information, visit savagearms.com.