Rock River has been on a tear of late in the world of pistols. The longtime AR manufacturer recently released the LEF-T Pistol, RRAGE Pistol and BT9 Pistol. Now the company is at it again with the announcement of the new RUK-9BT.
Rock River RUK-9BT Pistol Details
The Rock River RUK-9BT comes built for home and mobile defense. It features a 4.5-inch chrome-lined barrel chambered in 9×19. It utilizes a 4.25-inch RRA lightweight free-float handguard and an SB Tactical SBA3 adjustable stabilizing arm brace. As such, it comes compact, light and highly portable.
Based on the company’s BT-9 billet lower receiver, the pistol incorporates a flared magwell that accepts Glock magazines. So users can achieve magazine commonality with their defensive Glock pistols.
Additionally, the RUK-9BT includes an RRA two-stage trigger, an integrated winter trigger guard and an Smith & Wesson flash suppressor. A Low-Pro hand stop, Hogue rubber grip and RRA flip-up front and rear sights round out the package.
- Caliber: 9.19mm
- Lower Receiver: BT-9 billet aluminum with GLOCK-compatible flared magwell and integrated winter trigger guard
- Upper Receiver: extruded aluminum A4
- Barrel: 4.5-inch chrome-lined, 1:10 twist
- Muzzle Device: Smith Vortex flash suppressor, 1/2-36 thread
- Trigger: RRA two-stage
- Handguard: RRA lightweight free-float rail, 4.25-inch pistol length, M-LOK compatible
- Grip: Hogue rubber pistol
- Arm Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 stabilizing arm brace, 6-position adjustable
- Overall Length: 23.5 inches extended
- Sights: RRA NSP flip-up front and rear
- Includes: one GLOCK-compatible magazine, Low-Pro M-LOK compatible hand stop, manual, warranty
- MSRP: $1,350