Rock River Arms is showing no signs of slowing down as they gear up for the release of their new LAR-15 X-Series X-1 rifle chambered in .223/5.56mm.
The LAR-15 X-Series X-1 rifle in .223/5.56mm has an 18-inch fluted stainless steel barrel with a 1:8 twist, a low profile gas block, a two stage trigger and RRA Winter trigger guard, a forged A4 upper receiver, an RRA Beast or Hunter muzzle brake, and a hogue rubber pistol grip. In addition, this rifle comes with two buttstock options: the RRA Operator A2 and the Operator CAR. With the A2 stock, the LAR-15 X-1 has a weight of 7.8 pounds and a length of 38.5 inches. With the CAR stock, it has a weight of 7.7 pounds and 36 inches. This rifle also has an RRA TRO-XL extended free float rail handguard and an accuracy of 3/4 MOA at 100 Yards.
The LAR-15 X-Series X-1 Rifle in .223/5.56mm from Rock River Arms is available at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $1,450.00 and $1,500.00, depending on the stock and color option (Black and Tan). See below for more information.
Specifications: Rock River Arms: LAR-15 X-Series X-1 Rifle
- Caliber: .223 Wylde Chamber for 5.56 and .223 Cal
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4
- Barrel: 18 inch Fluted Stainless Steel, 1:8 Twist, Bead Blasted and Cryo Treated
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Brake: RRA Beast or Hunter Muzzle Brake, 1/2-28 Thread
- Trigger: RRA Two Stage/RRA Winter Trigger Guard
- Safety: RRA Star Safety
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Grip
- Buttstock: RRA Operator A2 or Operator CAR Stock
- Handguard: RRA TRO-XL Extended Free Float Rail
- Weight/Length (A2 Stock): 7.8 Pounds / 38.5 Inches
- Weight/Length (CAR Stock): 7.7 Pounds / 36 Inches
- Accuracy: 3/4 MOA at 100 Yards
- Included: One Mag, RRA Case, Manual, Warranty