Remington has joined forces with Texas-based gear maker Sixsite on a new, customized rifle appropriately dubbed the Model 700 Sixsite.
Put together by the Remington Custom Shop in Sturgis, S.D., the manufacturer built the Model 700 Sixsite on a blueprinted stainless 700 action with a stainless barrel. The barrel, which comes in the caliber of your choice, is button-rifled and hand-lapped for a mirror finish. In addition, RCS mated the barreled action with a carbon fiber stock from A.G. Composites.
Meanwhile, the 700 Sixsite is fully bedded via Marine Tex and comes with a threaded muzzle and thread protector; Badger Ordnance 20 MOA Scope Rail; Remington custom 40X trigger; and bipod adapter.
Furthermore, the rifle sports a hand-painted Cerakote finish from Scalpel Arms. The pattern is Sixsite’s proprietary Rana pattern, which the press release says was made by combining “organic textures and digital elements.”
A gray pattern is also available.
“We’re proud to collaborate with Remington Custom Shop to build one of the most versatile hunting rifles on the market,” said Sixsite founder and veteran U.S. Navy SEAL Stephen Holley. “Utilizing the best U.S.A. made components in the industry, including SIXSITE’s innovative, proprietary Rana camo pattern, this limited-edition rifle is intentionally built to cover a variety of needs.”
The MSRP on this rifle is $3,295. See the rundown of features for the Model 700 Sixsite below.
For more information, go to sixsitegear.com.
Model 700 Sixsite Features
- 700 Stainless Steel Blue Printed Receiver
- Premium SS Button Rifled, Hand Lapped & Air Gauged Barrel
- Carbon Fiber Stock by A.G. Composites
- Custom Cerakote, SIXSITE (Rana Pattern) Hand Painted by Scalpel Arms
- Cerakote on all Metal Components – Copper
- SS BDL bottom mental w/ Sixsite Logo
- Remington Custom 40X Trigger
- Skip Fluting on Bolt and Barrel
- Rifle fully bedded using Marine Tex
- Custom Bipod Rail w/ Q.D. Cup
- Badger Ordnance – 20 MOA Scope Rail
- Threaded Muzzle w/ Thread Protector
- Available in right & left hand configurations
- Call the Custom Shop for available upgrades