Red Arrow Weapons, relatively unknown in most circles only a short time ago, keep on releasing new weapons in short order. Only a week ago, we reported on the company’s new 300 BLK Pistol. Roughly a week before that, we told you about a high-end .308 model turned out by Red Arrow Weapons. Now the Virginia gunmaker is at it again, announcing a new 300 BLK Rifle.
Red Arrow Weapons 300 BLK
The Red Arrow Weapons 300 BLK Rifle comes in two color packages: midnight bronze and black with red accents. Both feature 7076 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers. A Magpul CTR stock compliments a serious shooting package.
A free-floated 16-inch barrel and 15-inch M-LOK RAW-Rail bring desired components. The Diamondback barrel features 4150 chrome-moly construction with a black nitride coating process. It comes with a 1:8 twist. A drop-in 3.5-pound single-stage trigger provides the firing control. A Mil-Spec 8620 magnetic particle, nitride-coated BCG ups the performance.
The entire platform weighs just over 6.5 pounds overall. Chambered in 300 BLK, the rifle comes well-appointed for everything from duty to hunting and high-level competition.
Retail prices range from $1,035 to $1,060. For more information, visit redarrowweapons.com.
Red Arrow Weapons 300 BLK Specs
- Colors: Black with Red Accents & Midnight Bronze
- Caliber: 300 AAC
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: 16” 4150 Chrome-Moly, Free-Float, Melonite Coated
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8
- Gas System: Pistol Length Gas System
- Trigger: CMC 3.5 lb single stage trigger
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier, Melonite Coated
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075T-6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: 15” M-LOK Rail Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Pistol Grip: MagPul K2+ Grip
- Stock: MagPul CTR Stock
- Mag: Magpul P-Mag 30 Round Mag
- Weight: 6lbs 9.6oz
- Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 32.5”
- Overall Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25”
- Muzzle: DB15 556 Muzzle Brake, threaded 5/8×24
- MSRP: $1,035-$1,060