Real Avid has a reputation for quality gunsmithing tools, like the Master Gun Workstation, for the pro and DIY gun enthusiast alike. Featuring a sled-style platform, the Workstation features easy-to-use, one-handed adjustment points for securing and leveling your firearm. Likewise, the well-thought-out design provides ample room for your tools and cleaning supplies, all in one handy location.
The Real Avid Master Gun Workstation
Mounted on a sled-style base, the Master Gun Workstation features a quick-adjustable clamp feature at its heart. The trigger clamp allows for fast placement of your firearm with one-handed tightening to hold your firearm securely in place. Likewise, when you’re done working, the clamp releases with one hand so you can keep the other hand on your rifle.
The clamp works together with the adjustable yoke that offers 18.3 inches of travel to accommodate lengthy rifles and shotguns. Like the clamp, the yoke is adjustable for height with one-handed operation. Housed within the yoke is a unique Gun Gripper technology.
The Gun Gripper technology utilizes cutting-edge material that provides form-fitting retention of your firearm. Its unique design wraps around the barrel or handguard via flexible, chevron-shaped inserts that form to the rifle. Correspondingly, the material provides a slip-free surface that helps further secure your firearm.
In addition, an integrated leveling knob provides assurance that your rifle is perfectly level for reticle leveling and scope mounting. Featuring a knob that allows for one-handed operation, the leveling system enables micro-adjustments of up to +/- 3º.
Offering further flexibility, the Master Gun Workstation includes an integrated dock on the dual-rail for the Smart-Assist Quick-Connect Accessory System. As a result, you can quickly and easily attach a light, magnifying glass, phone holder, etc. Like the yoke, the dock moves back and forth on the rail, so it is always where you need it.
Finally, the Workstation provides ample storage for your tools and cleaning equipment. Built-in compartments store items such as chemicals, brushes, jags, and cleaning rods. Likewise, magnetic trays keep small parts securely in place so you don’t lose them. If you need to move, you can pick up the whole unit, tools, parts, and all and move it anywhere.
I personally have and use the Real Avid Master Gun Vice and love it. It is like a third hand, with full articulation, whenever I am working on my rifles or handguns. Not to mention, it is very heavy-duty and well-built, providing sturdy retention of my firearms.
I haven’t tried the Workstation yet, but if it is anything like the Vice, it is going to be a must-have for any gunsmith or home DIY gun enthusiast.
The Real Avid Master Gun Workstation is available now with an MSRP of $199.99. For more info, please visit RealAvid.com.
Real Avid Master Gun Workstation Features:
- Firmly secure your firearm
- Quick-Adjustable Clamp, yoke and shuttle for easy setup and adjustment
- Gun Gripper™ technology for form-fitting retention and secure cleaning
- Leveling Knob for precise optics mounting
- Built-in storage for frequently used items and workplace organization
- Smart-Assist™ compatible for hands-free accessories
- Up to 18.3″ travel for adjustable fit for rifles and shotguns
- Non-marring form-fitting foam pads for protection
- Oil-resistant metal parts tray and tool storage
- Dual-integrated cleaning rod storage
- Revolutionary Workstation for cleaning, repairing, customizing and optics mounting
- Adaptable and modular support system for comfortable and efficient work on any long gun
- Integrated dual-rail yoke system with up to 18.3 inches of front yoke travel
- Rear clamp with one-handed trigger system and form-fitting foam pads for secure buttstock retention
- Height and leveling adjustment with non-slip feet that can be clamped or bolted down
- Metal base serves as a oil-resistant parts tray
- Easy one-handed control and organization of tools, cleaning rods, jags, brushes and chemicals
- Hexagon holes for holding punches, jags and brushes
- Magnetized holes for holding small items
- Must-have Workstation for gun owners and DIY gun maintenance
- MSRP: $199.99