The RangeMaxx 3-Gun Competition Gun Case is designed to carry one MSR, one tactical shotgun, and one handgun. In other words, it’s exactly what you’ll need for a match or some range time.
According to the press release, this case boasts a large main compartment with a padded divider that separates the rifle and shotgun compartments. It has a removable, padded pistol case which enables the user to discreetly remove the handgun for separate carry, as well as three zippered exterior pockets for storing ammo and other accessories like magazines, cleaning supplies and tools.
Made of 600D polyester with a PVC backing, this case has a padded handle strap for conventional carry. In addition, there are detachable shoulder straps which lets you carry the gun case like a backpack if you need to hustle across the range site.
The RangeMaxx 3-Gun Competition Gun Case is available in either tactical flat black or coyote brown at a price of $79.99. To order, go to http://www.basspro.com or visit your nearest Bass Pro Shops store.
* Conveniently carries and organizes MSR, tactical shotgun, handgun and extra gear all in one case.
* Padded, divided main compartment keeps rifle and shotgun separate.
* Integral, padded pistol case is removable for separate carry.
* Made of durable 600D polyester with PVC backing.
* Padded handle for conventional carry.
* Detachable shoulder straps easily convert for backpack-style carry.
* Large, exterior, zippered pockets to carry ammo, magazines, and other accessories.
For more information about the RangeMaxx 3-Gun Competition Gun Case, please visit http://www.basspro.com