Range Systems, a leading manufacturer of live fire shooting products for the military, law enforcement and consumer communities, is expanding their product line by offering a range of Dura-Steel targets, new for 2014.
The new line of targets feature a tri-pod target holder, are easy to assemble and come in 5 different target options, including E-Target Silhouette, “Q-Target” Silhouette, M9 Silhouette, IPSC Silhouette and 2/3 IPSC. These targets are durable and sturdy. They are made from 3/8” AR500 steel and can withstand rounds up to .308/7.62 caliber. In addition, each target is mounted on the tri-pod stand at a 20° forward angle for safety, resulting in reduced wear and optimized splatter control. These Dura-Steel Targets manufactured by Range Systems don’t have any welds, which allows for easy set-up and transport. What’s more, they’re also reversible, resulting in a longer lifespan for the target itself.
Manufacturer suggested retail price on Dura-Steel Targets run between $225.00 to $300.00. The manufacturer suggested retail price for the tri-pod target holder is $150.00. See below for additional details.
Features: Range Systems Dura-Steel Targets
* SKU #XS1173
* 3/8″ AR500 Steel
* Capable of withstanding up to .308/7.62 caliber at 100 yards
* Reversible for added durability
* When used with our Tri-Pod stand (XH5011) plate is held at a 20° forward angle for safety
* No weld points to weaken steel
* Unpainted for cost savings
* Plate only, stand sold separately
* Dimensions: 19.5″ x 40″
Features: Range Systems Tri-Pod Target Stand
* SKU #XH5011
* Tri-Pod steel target stand
* Easy to set-up, tear down and transport
* Holds target at a 20° forward angle for safety and durability
* Incorporates a pocket for an optional “Hostage” reactive head plate
* Painted black
For more information about the Dura-Steel targets and the full range of products currently offered by Range Systems, please visit http://www.inrangesupplies.com