The Thermion 2 LRF XL50 is the first riflescope from Pulsar to include an HD thermal sensor. Featuring a 1024×768-pixel resolution Lynred Sensor, the scope delivers crisp thermal images at any magnification. Likewise, the scope provides precise laser ranging and internal ballistic calculations.
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XL50 RifleScope
Featuring a high impact resistance, the Thermion 2 LRF is suitable for calibers up to .375 H&H. Likewise, an IPX7 waterproof rating allows the riflescope to be submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes and still operate. Additionally, the Thermion 2 can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. As a result, the scope can handle even the harshest environments.
Capable of mounting to any firearm via a 30mm ring, the scope delivers crisp thermal imaging in HD. Featuring the new 1024×768-pixel resolution Lynred sensor, the Thermion boasts high definition and rich detail at any magnification. Offering a 1.75-14x magnification (with an x8 digital zoom) allows for magnification in 2x increments or smooth, continuous motion.
The Thermion includes a compact built-in LRF (laser range finder) with a range of up to 875 yards. Likewise, Pulsar’s proprietary Stream Vision Ballistics application allows users to upload various ballistic profiles directly to the unit’s memory. Correspondingly, the scope’s memory can store up to 10 shooting profiles and 100 zeroing distances.
Boasting a wide 14-degree field of view at the base magnification, the Thermion 2 delivers crisp HD quality on its 1024×768 AMOLED display. In addition, the large-format sensor maintains an optimal field of view-to-magnification ratio at zoom levels up to 14x.
Likewise, a premium HD-class germanium lens with an F50/1.0 formula provides an accurate and detailed image. Ergonomic, ambidextrous focusing wheels work with the objective lens, with internal focusing mechanism, for clear, sharp images at any range.
The Thermion offers 10 reticle configurations and functions, available in 9 colors. Additionally, adjustable sensor sensitivity amplification combines with new filtration algorithms, fine-tuned brightness, and contrast adjustments for groundbreaking image processing. Also, picture-in-picture mode allows for high-precision aiming.
Battery and Connectivity
The scope offers up to 10 hours of operation on a dual battery system of one rechargeable and one replaceable battery. In addition, the Thermion features WiFi integration with iOS and Android devices for additional options.
The Thermion 2 package includes a Bluetooth wireless remote control for further control of the unit. Featuring an ergonomic design, the remote mimics the riflescope’s regular control buttons to activate essential functions. The remote can also be conveniently placed on the rifle, allowing users to focus on the hunt.
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XL50 riflescope is available now with an MSRP of $8,799.99. For more info, please visit PulsarNV.com.
Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XL50 Riflescope Features
- Mounting flexibility on any firearm with a 30mm ring
- High impact resistance, suitable for use on weapons with calibers up to .375H&H
- The scope’s memory can store up to 10 shooting profiles and 100 zeroing distances
- A selection of 10 reticle configurations and functions, available in 9 colors
- High-precision aiming with “Picture-in-picture” mode
- Customizable user mode for individual image adjustment in specific conditions
- Dual battery system: one built-in and one replaceable, providing up to 10 hours of operation
- 64 GB of internal memory for recording many hours of video and thousands of photos
- 1024×768 HD AMOLED display with enhanced color rendering
- A flexible set of color palettes for various needs
- WiFi integration with iOS and Android devices
- Operation in extreme temperatures from -13 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- IPX7-rated for protection against immersion in water
- MSRP: $8,799.99