According to the press release, this flashlight is suitable for use in a variety of situations, including camping, home and auto repair as well as law enforcement, military and tactical applications. It weighs in at 6.6 ounces with batteries and uses Fraen patented dual reflector optics to instantly provide a spot to flood beam instantly.
It has three modes of operation: high (305 lumens), low (30 lumens) and strobe. The 2380R rechargeable LED flashlight is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery and shines a bright beam for 3 hours and 30 minutes in high mode, or 25 hours in low mode. This package also comes with a battery canister which accepts two disposable CR123 lithium batteries for alternative or extended use.
As the press release notes, the Pelican ProGear 2380R LED — which boasts a Type II Hard Anodized aluminum construction — also has a full-time battery level indicator: green (100%-75%), amber (74%-50%), red (49%-25%) and red flashing (24%-0%). It includes a micro-USB charging cable which allows it to charge from a computer, USB wall adapter or any USB vehicle power port.
MSRP is $109.95. See below for additional details.
* Body: Aluminum with Type II Anodized
* Lens: PC
* Shroud: Aluminum with Type II Anodized
* Switch Type: Push Button On/Off/Momentary Tail Switch
* Modes: High/Strobe/Low
* Battery Level Indicator: Included
* Clip: High Carbon Steel
* O-Ring: EPDM
* Light Source: LED
* Batteries: 1 3.7v 2600mAh Lithium-ion (included)
* Charge Time: N/A
* Voltage: 3.7
* Length: 6.48″ (16.5 cm)
* Weight w/ Batteries: 6.6 oz (0.19 kg)
* Weight w/o Batteries: 4.9 oz (0.14 kg)
* Light Output: 305 Lumens (High), 30 Lumens (Low)
* Run Time (Hours/Min): 3h 30m (High), 25h (Low)
* Beam Distance (Meters): 159m (High), 50m (Low)
* Peak Beam Intensity: 6317cd (High), 613cd (Low)
* Waterproof & Submersible: IPX7 (Water Proof (submerged to 1 meter for 30 min.)
For more information about the 2380R LED Flashlight, and the full range of products currently offered by Pelican ProGear, please visit http://www.pelican.com