Known for its high-quality AK-47s, Meridian Defense Corp offers the PMC rifle with custom options. As a result, you can build your rifle with the features you want most when ordering. With options to select the color, muzzle device, and gas system, you can be sure that you get the AK-47 you want, how you want it.
The Meridian Defense PMC Rifle
Building on a stamped receiver, the PMC rifle is built for performance and adaptability in a lightweight platform. Featuring a 9.7-inch SLR rail system and gas tube, the PMC offers M-Lok accessory attachment options. Additionally, a Picatinny rail running along the top allows for the addition of optics or other accessories.
Although the PMC ships with a Magpul SL-S stock, the buffer tube trunnion is a solid-style adapter allowing for the addition of any M4 stock. In addition, the US PALM AK grip provides the interface between man and rifle for enhanced control and handling.
Housed within the rail is the MDC-4150 black nitride barrel (14.5-inch pinned for a total of 16 inches). While building your rifle, you can select a standard gas piston or adjustable gas system for suppressor-tuned applications. However, the adjustable gas system comes with an extra fee.
Chambered in your choice of 5.56×45 (NATO), 5.45×39, or 7.62×39, the PMC comes with a single 30-round magazine. Rounds are sent downrange via the new MDC-FCG exclusive drop-in, single-stage trigger. The trigger is designed to enhance the performance of AK-47 and AK-74 platforms with a noticeably shorter pull, according to the company.
The PMC is available in a large selection of colorways that you select during purchase. However, some of the colors require an additional fee and an additional four-week lead time. You can get the PMC in:
- Midnight Black
- Midnight Tungsten
- Patriot Brown
- OD Green
- “BFPU” Apocalypse Finish
- M81 Woodland Camo
- Multicam Camo
Finally, you can select the muzzle device from six different options, including three from Meridian Defense, Two from SilencerCo, or a customer-requested muzzle device. However, if you select the customer-requested device, it must have an overall length of 2.5 inches and a 1/2×28 thread.
The Meridian Defense PMC rifle is available in your choice of caliber and options now, with an MSRP of $3,199.00 – $3,660.00, depending on the options. For more info, please visit MeridianDefenseCorp.com.
Meridian Defense PMC Rifle Details
- 5.56×45 (NATO), 5.45×39, or 7.62×39
- MDC-4150 Barrel CMV black nitrided barrel (14.5″ pinned total of 16 inches) for exceptional durability and accuracy
- Adjustable gas system for suppressor tuned applications
- New MDC-AK performance trigger
- 9.7-inch SLR rail system and gas tube for versatile accessory attachment
- US PALM AK grip for enhanced control and handling
- Durable Cerakote finish
- MDC-BTA buffer tube trunnion for optimal performance and stability
- Magpul SL-S stock for easy adjustment and personalized fit
- One 30 round magazine
- Rifle Case shipped in a rugged rifle case for secure transport and storage
- Optics and mounts not included
- MSRP: $3,199.00 – $3,660.00