Maglite’s Mag Charger rechargeable flashlight system combines form and function by marrying the beauty of Maglite products with a new halogen lamp and electronic switch which includes an variety of user-configurable function sets. According to the product listing, the Mag Charger flashlight features a maximum output of 240 lumens, and a cam action focusing, spot-to-flood beam which has a range of 434 m and an intensity of 47,167 cd. The runtime is two hours on high and six hours on low. This package comes with a rechargeable NiMH battery, two detachable mounting brackets for multiple charging locations, a charging cradle, a 120 Volt Converter, and a 12 Volt Power Adapter.
* Easily replaced high-intensity halogen lamp.
* Spare lamp safely secured inside the tail cap.
* 1/4 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood.
* Solid-state electronics.
* Charger operates on A/C or D/C current.
* Highly polished, scientifically designed metallic reflector withstands extreme temperatures.
* High quality tempered glass lens.
* Durable extra hard anodized finish.
* Individually serial numbered.
* NiCd battery pack has been superseded by new, environmentally friendly NiMH battery pack.
* The pair of bands encircling the barrel of the Mag Charger flashlight is a trademark of Mag Instrument.
* Length: 12-19/32″ (319.79 mm)
* Barrel Diameter: 1-9/16″ (39.67 mm)
* Head Diameter: 2-5/16″ (58.72 mm)
* Weight with batteries: 32 oz. (907.18)
* Battery: NiMH rechargeable battery pack
* Maximum Output: 240 lumens
* Runtime: 2 hours on high / 6 hours on low
* Range: 434 m
* Candela: 47,167 cd
* Charging Cradle
* 120 Volt Converter
* 12 Volt Power Adapter
* NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
* Mounting Brackets (2)
For more information about the Mag Charger flashlight, and the full range of products currently offered by Maglite, please visit http://www.maglite.com