The following press release was issued by Lyman Products
Lyman Products is proud to introduce the latest addition to our family of Ultrasonic Cleaning Products – The New Turbo Sonic 1200. In addition to fast, ultrasonic case cleaning, this newest model features an easy-to-use and easy-to-see touch-screen control panel.
The TS-1200 has a mid size, 6.5 x 5.4 x 2.6 inch tank that can process up to 350 9mm cases. When used with Lyman’s specially formulated cleaning solutions, the unit’s powerful transducers and uniquely engineered cleaning basket combine to deliver superior cleaning. The ultrasonic cavitation quickly attacks, dissolves and lifts case fouling inside and out, even in primer pockets.
In addition to case cleaning, the Turbo Sonic 1200 also cleans and lubricates steel and stainless steel items when used with Lyman’s Turbo Sonic Steel Cleaning Solutions. For convenient changeover of solutions the unit features sturdy molded handles for secure lifting and pouring.
• Newly designed touch-screen operating panel – easy to use and to see.
• Cleans up to 350 9mm cases
• Sealed control panel fits flush with body and resists water and chemicals
• Convenient built-in lifting handles
• See-thru cover
• 4 timer settings
• Tank Size: 6.5 x 5.4 x 2.6 in.
• Turbo® Sonic 1200 (115V) (#7631751) MSRP: $119.95
See Lyman’s new Turbo Sonic 1200 Ultrasonic Case Cleaner, as well as the rest of our Turbo Sonic line, by going to http://www.lymanproducts.com