With over 25 years in the business, Lone Wolf Arms is known for its Glock accessories and parts. So, it’s not surprising that the company would build its own Glock-pattern pistols with a custom feel. And now, Lone Wolf Arms releases the feature-rich Dusk 19, first announced at this year’s SHOT Show. With enhanced grip angle, proprietary trigger, ergonomic profile, and more, it has features Glock shooters will appreciate.
The Lone Wolf Arms Dusk 19
Built on a CCS (Glock 19 style) frame, the Dusk 19 has a 19° grip angle, providing a natural point of aim. The integrated grip panels feature LWA grip texture for a solid purchase during courses of fire. Likewise, LWA texturing on the front strap and interchangeable back strap help aid in retention.
The trigger guard is enlarged and ergonomically enhanced to reduce “Glock knuckle” and includes texturing on the front. Just forward the trigger guard is a two-slot Picatinny rail for attaching lights, lasers, or other accessories. Additionally, a textured panel runs along each side of the frame for added control while indexing and stabilizing.
Sitting atop the frame is the 17-4 stainless-steel slide in your choice of gray, FDE, or black, finished in QPQ or PVD. The slide features both forward and rear cocking serrations for easy manipulation and press checks. In addition, the slide is chamfered down its entire length, with additional deep scalloping at the ejection port.
The slide features an optics cut with included cover plate and is compatible with Trijicon RMR/SRO & Holosun 407/507/508 (NON-K MODELS) or compatible footprints. Correspondingly, the Dusk 19 ships with 1/3 co-witness or suppressor height Night Fision/LWA Stealth Series sights with tritium insert.
Housed within the slide is a 3.90-inch 416 stainless-steel PVD-coated barrel chambered in 9mm. The hood features lateral ribs to reduce bearing surface friction for faster cycling and coating wear resistance.
Featuring a proprietary trigger, the Dusk 19 has a 6061-T6 black anodized trigger shoe with a 416 stainless-steel PVD safety lever. The improved geometry offers a 30% reduction in peak force from the original Glock trigger. As a result, the Dusk 19 has a trigger pull of 3.6 pounds.
The flared magazine well accepts any Glock gen 3-5 magazines, according to the company.
The Lone Wolf Arms Dusk 19 is available now with an MSRP of $599.95 – $649.95, depending on model. For more info, please visit LoneWolfDist.com.
Lone Wolf Arms Dusk 19 Specs
Overall Length: 6.95 inches
Barrel Length (breach – muzzle): 3.90 inches
Height (without sights): 4.61 inches
Height (with sights): 4.94 inches
Upper Width: 1.00 inch
Lower Width: 1.14 inches
Magwell Width: 1.23 inches
Weight (without magazine): 19.8 ounces
OEM & Aftermarket Parts: Compatible
MSRP: $599.95 – $649.95
- 19° Grip Angle for improved point ability
- Integrated Take-down frame scallops for ease of function
- Integrated Grip Panels with LWA Grip Texture
- LWA Extended SSL Guard to reduce AD SSL lockout
- Integrated LWA Lower Control Flare
- Integrated LWA Muzzle Control Flare with LWA Grip Texture
- Enlarged Trigger Guard to reduce “Glock knuckle”
- Integrated Flared Magwell with LWA Grip Texture front strap
- Swappable Backstraps with LWA Grip Texture
- New Gen 3/4 compatible dustcover
- 17-4SS Slide with new Dusk19 profile design finished in QPQ or PVD
- Front & Rear Serrations for ease of chambering and press-check
- Reflex Sight Ready with Dusk optic cover plate included
- 1/3 co-witness or suppressor height Night Fision/LWA Stealth Series sights with Tritium insert (Trijicon RMR/SRO & Holosun 407/507/508 (NON-K MODELS) or compatible footprints)
- 416SS PVD coated barrel with new Dusk 19 profile
- Hood pocket and lateral ribs to reduce bearing surface for faster cycling and coating wear resistance
- 6061-T6 Black Anodized Trigger Shoe
- 416SS PVD Safety Lever
- Improved geometry for trigger take-up and decreased energy to actuate
- 30% reduction in Peak Force from OEM trigger
- Glock Generation 3-5 compatible (slim-line and subcompact verified)
- Peak Force: 3.6lbƒ