LaserLyte has announced that their Red Center Mass Laser is now available in a Tan body made of injection molded glass filled nylon. As the official statement notes, the CM-MK4T laser displays a ring of red laser dots that surround the center aiming laser for quicker target acquisition and a higher score rate. Unlike other painted pistol lasers on the market, it won’t wear or scratch.
Compatible with handguns and firearms with a minimum of a one inch rail, the LaserLyte CM-MK4T projects a ring of 8 red laser dots with one red laser dot in the center as the aiming laser. The circle grows at a rate of one inch per yard, approximately the same configuration as a shotgun aimed at a moving target. The circular pattern of the red laser enables the end user to keep a wide field-of-view while aiming with both eyes open. In addition, the CM-MK4T has a battery life of 2.5 hours
Perfect for both training and personal defense, the LaserLyte CM-MK4T is available at an MSRP of $149.95. See below for additional details.
LaserLyte CM-MK4T Specifications
* Product Number: CM-MK4T
* Compatible Firearms: Handguns and firearms with a minimum of a 1-inch rail
* Laser Module: 635nm
* Laser Modes: Constant On, Pulse, Auto-off
* Batteries: 3 x 357 silver oxide batteries
* Battery Life: 2.5 hours constant on (actual usage), 5 hours pulse (actual usage)
* Weight: 0.50 ounces/15 gr
* Material: 6061 T6 aluminum/glass filled nylon
* Length: 1.10 inches/28.03 mm
* Width: 1.10 inches/27.99 mm
* Height: 0.93 inches/23.60 mm
For more information about the CM-MK4T, and the full range of products currently offered by LaserLyte, please visit http://www.laserlyte.com