The Kershaw Manifold Folding Knife offers a practical drop-point blade and machined good looks. Kershaw’s BlackWash finish gives the knife an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use.
The Manifold knife is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumbstud, and it features a sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry. The all-steel design really shows off the BlackWash finish.
The Manifold includes our deep-carry pocketclip so the knife rides comfortably low in the pocket for discreet carry.
* Flipper, thumbstud
* SpeedSafe assisted opening
* Frame lock
* Single position, deep-carry pocketclip
* Stainless steel blade, black-oxide BlackWash finish
* Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
* Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
* Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
* Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.8 g)
* MSRP: $ 29.99
For more information, visit: kershaw.kaiusaltd.com