JP Enterprises recently announced the release of its newest precision shooting product, the Advanced Precision Ambidextrous Chassis (APAC). Moreover, the APAC Chassis fits Remington Model 700-type barreled actions.
JP machines the APAC Chassis from lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum. Additionally, the company designed the Remington 700-compatible system for easy of carry and operation, according to JP. Also, the APAC delivers AR-type ergonomics in a bolt-gun platform. Further, the fully adjustable buttstock accommodates any shooter or firing position. Meanwhile, the platform delivers even greater versatility via compatibility with an AR-style pistol grip, according to JP.
The APAC is fully ambidextrous, accommodating both right- and left-handed actions. Also, the collapsible stock reverses to fold over bolt handles on either side of the chassis block. Meanwhile, JP’s MK III handguard provides complete modularity for accessories and rails, according to JP.
JP Enterprises APAC Chassis Features
- Compatibility with nearly all Remington 700-patter actions
- Durable, lightweight 6061 T6 construction
- Folding stock delivers height, length and cant adjustments via quick-lock tension wheels
- Ambidextrous design accepts right- and left-hand actions
- Handguard features extendable Acra-Swiss
- Includes compatibility with full line of MK III handguard accessories
- Works with all standard AR-style grips
- Works with AI-pattern magazines
- Features integral bubble level
- Includes anodized finish; Cerakote available
Above all, the APAC draws from the real-world shooting experience of JP’s own employees and shooting team members. Company founder John Paul and former U.S. Army sniper instructor and precision rifle competitor Brian Whalen contributed heavily to the design. Whalen also serves as the lead precision rifle instructor at the JP Blue Steel Ranch, according to JP.
“After so many years shooting 3-Gun, I couldn’t get back into a typical bolt gun when I switched over to precision rifle. Everything about the AR interface was a more natural fit, so we designed our first chassis around that,” says JP founder John Paul. “In the last decade, precision rifle has really matured, and so has our perspective. For this project, we brought in the best ideas, and we didn’t skimp on the quality. I think we really nailed it with the APAC.”
The JP APAC Chassis retails for $1,599. For more information, visit jprifles.com.